|Slutty Bacon? Courtesy: Tada|
Featured in a blog from Tada, “In our pre-Halloween infographic, we've coupled trending Halloween costume search terms (both popular and strange) from our sister site Bizrate.com and a survey of 7,315 online shoppers.”
Here are some interesting facts that resulted from the survey:
* Generation Y counts Halloween as 4th favorite holiday (after Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Year's); Seniors rank it last, in 8th place.
* 33% of seniors dislike Halloween so much that they opt to turn out their porch lights and go out to dinner.
* 4/5 of shoppers plan to celebrate Halloween (30% with gusto, 49% in a smaller way).
* 38% will be putting on a costume, while 15% won't wear one but will put one on their kid.
* Someone out there is dressing up as Slutty Bacon for Halloween.
* 70% will spend at least $25 on Halloween costumes; 85% will spend at least $10 on candy.