Here's how you can be considered for cool prizes:
- Find a Troll (or Gnome, since we're not racist). It can have a fuzzy head, be standing in a garden or hiding under a bridge. This is the hard part.
- Take a picture of the Troll. Do it fast before it scurries away (they have a habit of doing that).
- Follow Editor Aaron Sagers and ParanormalPopCulture on Twitter. (Heck, we say some fun stuff you might want to know. Go ahead and say hi on Facebook too!)
- Post your photo on Twitter with the hashtag #Trollpic. You can enter as many times as you'd like as long as each photo is unique.
- Keep an eye on www.ParanormalPopCulture.com (and click on an ad when you pop in, since it helps us pay for Trollhunting equipment). Over the next week (8/18-8/26), a troll will randomly pop into the site and we'll announce winner(s) based on the most fun/clever/weird/outstanding Troll photo. BUT you MUST check back regularly to see if you won when we announce a "Troll Sighting."
*The Fine Print: Although trolls have been sighted across the globe, the Troll Photo Safari is only open to residents of the United States, ages 18+. You many enter as many times as you like, but can only win one copy of TrollHunter. In order to be considered, you must own rights to the submitted photo.